You may have already...
...seen this, but I think it is horribly funny. The moral of the tale at the end left me giggling in the bog...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To those of us who have children in our
lives, whether they are our own, grandchildren,
nieces, nephews, or students... here is something tomake you chuckle.
Whenever your children are out of control, you cantake comfort from the thought that even God'somnipotence did not extend to His own children. After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam
And the first thing he said was "DON'T!"
"Don't what?" Adam replied.
"Don't eat the forbidden fruit." God said.
"Forbidden fruit? We have forbidden fruit?Hey Eve... we have forbidden fruit!!!!!"
"Do NOT eat the fruit!" said God.
"Because I am your Father and I
said so!" God replied, wondering whyHe hadn't stopped creation after making the
elephants. A few minutes later, God sawHis children having an apple break and
He was angry! "Didn't I tell you not to eat thefruit?" God asked.
"Uh huh," Adam replied.
"Then why did you?" said the Father.
"I don't know," said Eve.
"She started it!" Adam said.
"Did not!""Did too!"
Having had it with the two of them, God ' s punishmentwas that Adam and Eve should have children
of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has
BUT THERE IS REASSURANCE INTHE STORY!
If you have persistently and lovingly tried togive children wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be
hard on yourself. If God had trouble raising children,what makes you think it would be a piece of cake for
THINGS TO THINK
1. You spend the first two years of their lifeteaching them to walk and talk. Then youspend the next sixteen telling them to sit downand shut up.
2. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killingyour own children.
3. Mothers of teens now know why some animalseat their young.
4. Children seldom misquote you. In fact, theyusually repeat word for word what you shouldn't
5. The main purpose of holding children's parties is to
remind yourself that there are children more awfulthan your own.
6. We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
ADVICE FOR THE DAY:Be nice to your kids. They will chooseyour nursing home one day.
IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF TENSION AND YOUGET A HEADACHE, DO WHAT IT SAYS ONTHE ASPIRIN BOTTLE:
"TAKE TWO ASPIRIN"AND"KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN"!!!!!