Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

This information...

...may have been usefull 35 years ago. I'm not sure what it would have been usefull for. If you happen to be a 'homeschooler' like Grizzly Mama, the information could start some science class questions. In fact, it would have been a real kicker-offer-of-discussions back when I was teaching 8th grade science and math. I love it. For me, at least, this justifies landing on the moon and all 8,00 years of N.A.S.A budgets. I LOVE this!

The fastest way to get there is through...




under the heading "killing time on a Saturday night...

ever wonder what a water baloon would look like if it popped in zero gravity? Of course IMAO is a good place to visit jus because there is fun stuff! It made myday. I opted for the info in Mpeg movie format. It was neat. Made my day/evening!

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 31, 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Fascinating! Thank you!

 
At Thu Aug 04, 09:03:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Great post Kermit... I'll blog it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter