Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things that you find...

...when you finally get around to reading your eMail.

SERVICE:

Internal Revenue Service
Postal Service
Telephone Service
Civil Service
City &County Public Service
Customer Service
Service Stations


Then I became confused about the word "service ." This is not what I thought "service" meant.

So today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to " service " a few of his cows. BAM! It all came into perspective. Now I understand what all those "service" agencies are doing to us.

OOOF! I'm going back to the Bog now...

Kermit

3 Comments:

At Thu Jan 26, 09:41:00 PM, Blogger sandy said...

Wow, very good insight.

 
At Fri Jan 27, 04:10:00 PM, Blogger Howard said...

What!!No blog on my birthday 27th

 
At Sun Jan 29, 07:44:00 PM, Blogger John the Mad said...

As a member of the Ontario civil sevice you have me guffawing with gusto. Damn. They're on to us down south. News travels. Time to lie low with servicing the public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter