Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

With all this...

...exercise...




PHILADELPHIA -- Older people who exercise three or more times a week are less likely to develop Alzheimer's and other types of dementia, according to a study that adds to the evidence that staying active can help keep the mind sharp...


...I am too tired to do demented things! I guess that I'm just too tired to be conservative AND evil at the same time.


Kermit

PS - I'm going to go take a nap now.

PPS - maybe this is "much to do" about nothing. which would explain why the Silly Goose thinks that I may be a "do nothing".

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 18, 09:44:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. First don't eat eggs - then eat eggs. First don't eat butter eat margarine - then don't eat margarine eat butter.

Now it's exercise. I don't believe them anymore! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter