Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I have lost my...

...mind and cannot find it. Help me! Help me!

The madness in D.C. is getting to me. Given the state of the U.S. Government, I may be on my own when it comes from defense of my turf from people with philosophies that indicate that it would be better for them if I were dead. Having run out of my own humor at this point, I found something uproariously funny...


The Proper Care and Feeding of Moonbats


It has come to our attention here at The Right Place that many people foolishly purchased moonbats as pets for themselves or their children during this holiday season. While the appeal of keeping these hideously ugly, ill-tempered, high-pitched screeching wonders of nature as housepets truly eludes us, we hope to perform a public service by presenting these helpful tips for caring for your new pet, courtesy of the world's foremost moonbat expert, Dr. Wayne Bruce:The Responsible Pet OwnerThe first, most important thing for all responsible moonbat owners to do is to have their pets spayed or neutered ...


...cardinal rule with moonbats is that one must never, ever encourage them to vote or to seek to dwell in a government building, as this would be dangerous to the continued well-being of society! Too many moonbats are already loose in American government at all levels, and it will already take us years to fumigate them all!Thank you and enjoy your new pet!

Dr. Wayne Bruce, DVM

Chief Moonbatologist, American Veterinary Center for the Study of Common Household Pests and Other Useless Vermin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter