Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Good leakers...

...versus bad leakers???

It seems to be a matter of upon whose tree one leaks.Whoops!

That's a 'froggy guy' joke from the Bog.

For a better perspective of the problem visit Michelle Malkin. She has an interesting post concerning Little Chuckie Schumer and the one-armed-plumbers.In the meantime, I'll try to keep my day job. Froggy humor may not be in a mainstream upswing.

Peace and all good,

kermit

PS - if the World Does Not End when I hit the button to publish this, you will be reading it. If you are reading this the worst has not happened as witnessed by the fact that you are reading it.

PPS - I'll try to fix the Michelle Malkin link later. To find out why this post is problematic, read the one that is supposed to follow this one if it is there where it is supposed to be.

PPPS - please do not call emergency services. I have dropped my beer and cannot pick it up!

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 02, 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

*scanning posts and updates*

Okay, if I read correctly, it appears you have correctly made it through the electronic maze. The post looks okay, and the link to Ms. Malkin works as hoped :-)

Happy New Year, Kermit!

 
At Mon Jan 02, 09:21:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Link works for me, too. Michelle Malkin is great - Chuckie Shumer sucks and always has!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter