Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I checked into...

...Doctor Sanity's Clinic this morning. I left laughing. Everything will be oKay (even in Canada, where there is some serious politics going on). Enjoy this!!!

BOMBSHELL !

Well, sort of.... from The Corner:

We are reliably told that the crackerjack Kennedy staff has dug up another damning episode in Sam Alioto's background. It seems that a boy in his Cub Scout den, who was particularly close to young Sam, declared "Girls are stinky" on more than one occasion - in earshot of Sam at least once. It seems that Sam still attended the offending boy's birthday party and Senator Kennedy will insist on a subpoena to get a copy of the invitation list if that's what it takes to get to the bottom of this association.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .


FULL DISCLOSURE: I was a member of the Boy Scouts when I was 15 years old. The troop specialized in recruiting boys who wanted to be doctors. This was, to say the least, somewhat shocking since I am female and it was in the mid 1960's. I have always had a soft heart for the Boy Scouts for allowing me to be a member back then when Women's Lib was in its mere infancy. However, there were a few boys who did think my being part of the troop was "stinky". I don't remember if Sam was a member or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter