Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 02, 2006

I have no idea...

why the preceding bit published itself twice and now refuses to be amended. I guess that even the bog is an imperfect place. And I have even less of an idea why the link to Michelle Malkin didn't work. Any how, her post is very much worth reading, even if you can't get there from here...

Stuck in the bog in wonderment,

Kermit

PS - I think that technology may be my friend. But, it is my friend only when it works!

PPS - double my wonderment! I when I hit "redo" so that I could read it in the Bog Blog, the double post to which this refers went away. My inner Liberal wants to shame me for offending the electrons and atoms in my computer. Or worse yet that I offended the inner spirit of the machine.

PPPS - I will now republish the 2 posts that went away (hopefully as one post) and perhaps I will even be able to enter a correct link to Michelle Malkin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter