Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Congress has left me...

...way past angry, over and beyond livid, somewhere slightly past apoplectic and really pissed off, which is a place I try not be 2 days before the celebration of the Birth of Our Saviour Jesus Christ. And, my feelings toward the MSM make my feelings toward Congress seem downright charitable!

At least my Congressman and 2 Senators seem to be on the American side in the war on terror. The only words (that are not expletives) that spring to mind for a few Weepublicans, most of the Demorats and the MSM Reporters are "QUISLING" and "FIFTH COLUMN".

When I regain my composure, I'll try to write something coherrant.

Howlingly Mad,

Kermit

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 23, 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

This was coherent!

Deep breaths - let it go for a day - and have a wonderful Christmas Kermit and family!

 
At Sun Dec 25, 12:24:00 PM, Blogger J C said...

I know how you feel. Merry Christmas to you and yours from Donna and me and Chico the Wonder Dog says,"Arf"! (Chico has a comment for you on my blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter