Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Thanx to the...


...the GUN NUT . It's another post that you gotta see. Pictures are great! If you know a soldier overseas, send this picture to them! Kermit

DC FREEPS
Take Back Walter Reed


Tonight I attended my very first "protest rally", or rather an "anti-protest, Support the Troops Rally" with the DC FreeRepublic people at Walter Reed Army Medial Center in NW Washington. These guys and gals rule! We had a great time and the commie-pinko-America hating-tards were total losers.

3 Comments:

At Sat Aug 27, 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh this is great! I have been thinking that I need to go down there myself and stand up for our troops no matter what the lefty whacks are doing. I'm so glad to see this.

 
At Mon Aug 29, 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Me too, Skye. I've been meaning to email you about it - things have been crazy with getting geared up to start school.

 
At Thu Sep 15, 08:25:00 PM, Blogger John the Mad said...

Well done. Those particular anti-war protesters are morally grotesque, says this Canuck.

I visited Gun Nut. The part about the wounded soldiers giving the one finger salute to those jerks was great.

As my paternal great grandmother would have said, "Ah, t'is enough to warm the heart of any true Irishman."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter