Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another in the,…

…as promised, thoughts from the Silly Goose.

I’m not sure that I like all of these. Some of them just make me feel so (long sigh here) used...


Q: why does it take thousands of spermatozoa to fertilyze one egg?

A: none of them will stop and ask for directions.


I’m not so sure that I like that saying in particular. It makes me feel vaguely ill at ease. If somebody would like to explain it to me, please do. The look that the Silly Goose had in her eyes when she said this did not bode well for further conversation. I am happy, however, to announce that we finally found Barstow. I just don’t understand how the California Department of Highways could misplace it that badly.

Happier in the Bog than in the Desert,

K the Green

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter