Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, September 16, 2005

My mind...

…shut down after 3 or so weeks of the world’s ongoing insanity. I had started a little thing entitled

“FOUR THINGS THAT MAKE ME
REALLY TIRED”.

I started with #4 and my mind hit gridlock after #3.

I will pick up the commentary at #2. It is really a simple thing. It could be called “Business as Usual” as applied to Government. An excellent example is the “Able Danger” (I do not hesitate to use the word) SCANDAL.

A very specialized (data mining) military intelligence unit discovered some interesting trails relative to a possible terror attack on the United States. Guess what? It was true…

Guess what else…

BUSINESS AS USUAL!

And 2500 or so people died. 3 of those 2500 or so people were companions of my youth. Aside from the gaping hole in the New York City skyline, there is a gaping hole in my life.

What happened to the information? It was disallowed. Why was it disallowed? It was disallowed because of “Business as Usual”. One intelligence agency might embarrass another, more senior intelligence agency. Why could it not be used? Because governmental directives and prerogatives instructed the people that could say “use the information” not to use it because we MIGHT embarrass some (legal and illegal) non-citizen visitors to our country.

Did “Business as Usual” contribute to deaths of my friends? I don’t know. But, I would like to have found out! I would still like to have my 3 friends on this side of the Veil.

What happened when the “Able Danger” information became public? It was swept under the table, ignored and denied. How does Washington resolve the situation? “Business as Usual”, apply another layer of bureaucracy to see that nothing like this ever gets out again.

This crap is the reason that I have to spend high percentages of my pay to buy duct tape for wrapping my head so that it doesn’t explode.

Big news for the politicians… We are in a real war for our very existence. Until the politicians and the MSM get that figured out, I consider my life and way of life at risk. I very much dislike this concept, but it may be time to keep the 12 gauge shotgun beside the door and the old Colt 45 ACP in the nightstand. To paraphrase Winnie Churchill, "I will fight them on the beaches and in the alleys with sticks, stones and old trash can lids." I may or may not prevail. But, I will gladly dispatch a few adversaries to their paradise before going to the final muster in the sky.

That’s why the Bog is surrounded by concertina wire and Al Vin is guarding the gate!

Pissed off in the Bog,

Kermit

2 Comments:

At Sat Sep 17, 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Welcome back Kermit. It is my opinion that the battle is being won, but not in the bureaucracies, not in the MSM, and not among most politicians. It's being won by ordinary people who through the internet have created an alliance greater than any GOP or DNC or Liberal Party of Canada. The hacks in the gobnment have only a few chance left... and they'll fuck up several more times... then watch the changes come thick and fast. There are too many people watching and disseminating information for garbage to be hushed and swept under rugs for long. The Lefties are plugging the cyber waves with conspiracy nonsense, but the right is slowing building a case for itself and I can't believe it will not effect the electorate. In the end, the people have only themselves to blame.

 
At Sat Sep 17, 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

It's a disgrace - first the information was ignored, then the fact that the information was ignored was ignored AGAIN by the 9/11 commission.

Don't forget to stock up on some extra ammo. I am getting my emergency survival box together and just remembered that I want to get extra ammo.

So - why do people still think that big government can solve all of our problems? It will never be anything BUT business as usual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter