Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

What did you do...

...to bring peace to the Middle East today? Here's what the Big Pharaoh did

Sunday - July 24, 2005


Today was a great day for me. I feel very satisfied with myself. Today I felt that I really did something against the terrorists even if what I did was not so huge and lasted for 20 to 30 minutes.

Sandmonkey and I joined 5 other young Egyptians in a protest against terror. We stood on top of one of Cairo's busiest bridges and carried large placards with the words "No to Terrorism", "Islam Against Terrorism", "Egypt Against Terrorism" written on them in bold letters.

OKay. You say that you need to see moderate Muslims take up against the terrorists. The following pictures are by Sandmonkey. My question to you is this...

Do you feel strongly enough about terrorism to put your lazy ass on the line. These youngsters do. So let's at least...

1) pray for them

2) write or eMail them and just say thanks.

This is the kind of thing that gives the Frog the strength to go to work in the morning. There is hope for the world!!!

Kermit

4 Comments:

At Sun Jul 24, 07:37:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Great series Kermit!

 
At Sun Jul 24, 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

This was great. I left messages at their blogs. God bless 'em.

 
At Wed Jul 27, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger bob said...

Well done. I will join you in a prayer.

 
At Wed Jul 27, 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Junker said...

Indeed. You've got have a bit of courage to speak up in that neck of the woods. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter