Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bill Bennett's radio show,

...Morning in America, happens early in the morning here in Central Oklahoma. It is (being an early to hop out of bed frog) where my day begins. Dr. Bennett or one of the listners (I was not fully awake yet on the day that it happened) came up with a great way for us to show solidarity with the Free Iraqis. Next week the Frog and his household will be dipping the index fingers of their right hands in purple India Ink (available at local craft stores) and wearing it all week as a sign of solidarity and support for the Iraqis.

I encourage you to do the same. Casting my ballot is something that I take for granted. I will be doing this to remind myself and others that Freedom is not cheap, and that voting can be an act of bravery.

I will be putting pictures up here on the Blog from the Bog. I will also be sending them to the Iraqi Embassy and to some of my milblogger friends. It will be my way of saying "thanx" and that "I support the mission and the troops".

Get a bottle of purple ink and show the world that in the home of the free, we stand with the brave.

Kermit

P.S. - It's a good way to give Bubba Bin Laden the finger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter