Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I cannot vouch for the truth...

...of this, and I can't even recollect the rock that I found it under. It is funny so that it really doesn't matter whether it is true or not...

Warning...
Do not read this if (a) it is 3:00 AM (b) you can't get to sleep and (c) you are in stealth mode trying not wake anybody else up. Sudden hooting at this hour will cause the 'alarm dog' to go off and you might as well start a fresh pot of coffee, because everbody wakes up when the "alarm dog' goes off.
Have smiley morning,
Kermit

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 08, 09:29:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I haven't clicked on the link because I am always visiting very late at night.

Does whatever it links to make noise? Or would it be ME making the noise? If it would be ME then I can be ready to control myself!!

 
At Wed Nov 09, 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

That WAS a funny one, Kermit! LOL!

 
At Sun Nov 13, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

ROFLMAO!! That is so doggone funny, I really did laugh right out loud.
Thanks for sharing -- can always use a belly laugh like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter