Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Makes me tired...

This problem weighs heavily on me. It is definitely a case of “things that make me very tired” - #2 –


Business as Usual…


Ruben Navarrette, in his September 28th column in the San Diego Union Tribune, does far more concerning these 2 BUSINESS AS USUAL items than I could do in several long Rants…

Thing #1 – The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 prevents the Military from becoming a POLICE FORCE in the various states. Excuse me, messing about with this is a serious STATES RIGHTS ISSUE!!!

Thing #2 - Mr. President and various elected and elected members of Congress, with all due respect, IT AIN’T BROKE… DO NOT SCREW AROUND AND TRY TO FIX IT!!!

And, a pat on the back to the military, whose stock went up several notches, for rapid and strong response to an incredibly bad situation. A special place in heaven will go to General ("You are stuck on stupid. I won’t answer that question.") Honore for his rapid and not vapid response to the MSM. Oh yes, and did I mention how much the self-serving-political-finger-pointing makes me tired!

I do not agree with all of Mr. Navarrette’s oped piece. But, I recommend it as reading for everbody…

Military shouldn’t be used as a
Giant police force…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter