Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

And now...

...I am nearing the completion of the exorcism of an evil entity from my computer's hard drive. It's always a blow when something in the family loses it's mind. If I were a 'conspiracy-of-left-wing-evil theorist', I might see some confluence of points between the suspicious disappearance of a picture of the flooded school buses in New Orleans with the lable "This is your mind on drugs" from the Bog Blog and the preciptous arrival of the 'donk.s' evil entity on my old hard drive.

I will, graciously, accept these two events as unrelated. Unlike the Demorats, I will not have a public tantrum and close the Senate for a day. I am foaming at the mouth about other issues right now, and will spill bile later this evening...

Kermit

P.S. - Congratulations to Dr. Bill Frist (Weepublican, Tenn.) for having enough spine to walk out of the 'closed-door-senate', and get publicly pissed of at an instant newsconference. I hope the Weepublican Senatorial Group Spine keeps stiffening up so that we can trap the Demorats and get a new SCOTUS Justice before the Christmas (whoops, what politically incorrect word) recess.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 03, 09:46:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Yes - get it right! It's the 'Winter Break' now.

They had better stiffen up their spines and quick! I'm not holding my breath though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter