Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BUSINESS AS USUAL...

...this IS NOT! It is from a press briefing with the Mayor of New Orleans. Nagin got flustered, panicked, et cetera and Gen. Honore stepped in. I love it. You can read a transcript of most of it at The Radio Blogger.

Male reporter: General, a little bit more about why that's happening this time, though, and did not have that last time...



Honore: You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question. We are going to deal with Rita. This is public information that people are depending on the government to put out. This is the way we've got to do it. So please. I apologize to you, but let's talk about the future. Rita is happening. And right now, we need to get good, clean information out to the people that they can use. And we can have a conversation on the side about the past, in a couple of months.

"You are stuck on stupid. I’m not going to answer that question". I think that I may put that on a tee shirt or maybe have it tattooed on my forehead!

Pray for the Gulf Coast again.

Kermit

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 22, 08:23:00 AM, Blogger sandy said...

I can picture it now! About 6,000,000 people wearing a t-shirt that says" You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question."

What a great reply to the MSM. I doubt they will get it though.

 
At Thu Sep 22, 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I love it too. I want a t-shirt, too. That guy was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter