Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Whoops...

... I posted before I edited when the cat hopped onto the keyboard. I meant to put up a cute kitten picture to indicate that I was humbled and sorry. Gee, there went the Peace Offering! I also appologize to the Porcupine. The picture makes her/him look unhappy. Or at least in the midst of a bad hair day. How can you feel good about a porcupine in the midst of a bad hair day? That's just not P.C.

I must run now. I'll be giving a stem winder of a sermon in little bit and have to get really, well, wound up.

One of the joys of being 'non-stipendiary' is that I can say what needs to be said, and if the congregation walks... I guess they didn't want to hear.

Mistakenly Green in the Bog,

Kermit

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 20, 07:25:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Now that's the way to look at it. "Say what needs to be said..." and I bet you that if people walk, there are more than a few that take what you said with them anyway - whether they like it or not ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter