Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

When there is nothing to hide...

...hide nothing!

This ranks right up there with


RIDE HARD
SHOOT STRAIGHT
SPEAK TRUTH
If Mr. O, the President Elect, has or knows of a document thats proves his birthright as a citizen of the United States of America, why is he not trotting it out at at this late date or when it first became a question when he chose to run for the presidency.
I may be green in all my frogishness, but...
I AM AN AMERICAN.
I CAN DOCUMENT IT.
AND, I DID FIGHT FOR IT...
...both in Viet Nam and
in more than one really nasty bar
at home and abroad!
So, as soon as Mr. O proofs up on his place of birth, I can invite a few Pinko Libs down to the front gate of the Bog. I'll have Al Vin build a little bonfire. And, we can all roast some bogmallows, hold hands and sing Kumbuyah.
Kermit
P.S. - Marines can come into the bog afterward for a stiff drink of some really good whisky!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter