Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I saw Joe the Plumber on Fox News last night. He's my guy. My vote goes for JOE!

There are so darned many political commentaries that I lose track. The following 2 sticking (oops talking points) are attributable to 2 different commentators, neither of whom springs to mind right now. It is a totally accurate description of this year's presidential election...

We are stuck between "trickle down" benefits and "trickle up" poverty.
I'll go with McCain and trickle down benefits.
The frog is sticking with the candidate that seems to have a moral compass which he checks in time of extreme duress. At least Mummar Qadaffy the North African Duck has not declared in favor of McCain!
Here in the half vast right wing conspiracy bunker in the bog,
Kermit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter