Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I do not like John McCain...

BUT...

I intend to vote for him for the following reason.

The President of the United States will be fully briefed on anything about which he has to make a major or minor decision concerning policy. I do not and cannot know what decisions will have to be made. I can only trust that the person making the decisions will check his moral compass for direction before making decisions.

I do not like or always agree with John McCain. I am, however, willing to trust his moral compass much more than I am willing to trust Barack Obama's moral compass.

I am inclined to believe that a persons life is defined by what he or she has done and where he or she has been and what he or she did while they were there. Your life is defined by the decisions you made and the people with whom you surrounded yourself. Quite frankly, I do not trust Obama's moral compass any farther than I can throw a 1963 Ford 3/4 to pick up truck.

Your pal,

Kermit

From here in the swamp... the very heart of Constitutional Populism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter