Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I am really...

...fond of saying that, "Marines are always welcome in the BOG, but relatives should phone ahead." Well there are some Marines that I don't care for as much as others. Like, O.K. - I'm sorry about the night we took a bar apart stick by stick outside of DaNang. But it was a pretty fair fight and I forgive the 6 marines that were losers. You guys tried and God loves you anyway. I love you too. And there are no hard feelings on my end. You guys are all welcome in the BOG.

Now the other shoe comes down. I found a Marine that is NOT welcome in the BOG. Retired Col. Murtha is the Congressional/Demoratic equivalent of Cindy Sheehan! Now that I have spoken/thought/written those idiot's names I will have to go and wash my body with lysol to get rid of the smell and the taste.

The frog is livid with rage at the MURTHA FREAK!

I burried a real Marine yesterday, with full honors. And the shell casings from the volley are in his flag.

Murtha turns my stomach.

Pissed off in the bog,

Kermit

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 18, 10:41:00 AM, Blogger sandy said...

I think you and about every Military man in the USof A are pissed at this guy. Is he dating Jane Fonda?

 
At Sat Nov 26, 09:47:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Murtha sucks and I cannot believe that he was a Marine.

No Marine I know would want anything to do with him. Bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter