Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

They changed...

this infernal system on me. CA & Joe... I got your comments but I'll be buggered if I know where they went. I'll be back to ranting as soon as I get this "new system" figured out. The only thing that is constant about computers is... well never mind.


Suffice it to say that in my golden :) years I seem to br reverting to my oilfield ways. Frogette would not let me bring my 36" pipe wrench into the computer room. I am, however, fondling the 14" pipe wrench that I used to keep under the kitchen sink and snuck in here last night. Visions of how I could use it to fine tune this wretched machine are dancing like sugar plums in my head. I think that may have more to do with old age than with medicinal herbs.


As ever... I'm working on it!


Kermit

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 07, 06:45:00 AM, Blogger J C said...

A 48 could be used but only outside the house! (If I could still even pick one up-even using both hands)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter