Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I have been CONFLICTED...

for the past several months which is the reason for infrequent posting to the BOG. I have been addressing (in my little green brain) the 2 major questions of our time. I will appreciate an insights from fellow bloggers...

And...

the TWO MAJOR QUESTIONS, may (in reality) be only sides of the same coin.



The Key Strategic Question - Is Islam compatible with a free society?


adventures of Chester



http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2006/03/yes-or-no.html



The Key religious issue of the day - "IS THE SHARIA/WAHABBI INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM A FACE OF EVIL"?


http://www.clarityandresolve.com/


http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/



I've left references to several (4) websites as hotlinks.


Rules...

(1) try to keep your language out of the gutter. Not everyone did 3 tours up country in the Nam, and they may take offence at strong language.

(2) if you use a quote, give reference.

(3) if you give an opinion say that it is your opinion.

(4) a major problem of Political Correctness and Moral Equivalence is that EVIL is no longer acknowledged as existing.

3 Comments:

At Sun Mar 26, 06:22:00 PM, Blogger John the Mad said...

Good and essential questions. I am coming to the conclusion that Islam is a manifestation of old dirty face. The contemporary liberal secular death cult is another. Which doesn't mean there aren't fine people in both camps. But the ideologies are essentially corrupt. Look at the fruit they bear.

 
At Mon Mar 27, 07:01:00 AM, Blogger Kermit said...

Well and justly said.

Perhaps I should dub you John The Angry But Not Yet Irrational and give you a Northern Fiefdom in the Bog.

I feel much better having such thoughtful neighbors and Guardians of the Border.

Kermit

 
At Thu Mar 30, 09:42:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

1 - Compatible with free society only if Islam becomes what it is not. Then it wouldn't be Islam though.

2 - Wahhabism is absolutely a face of evil.

Just my opinion. The more I learn the more hardened I become against Islam and the more I believe it is a cult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter