Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

HELLO...

...OUT THERE! IS ANYBODY LISTENING???

You had better be doing more than listening. You need to be getting ready. Moonbat Media did not let this story get through...

Has Thailand popped up on anbody's radar recently?

Just thought that I'd ask.

Moonbat Media might have been too busy selling products to have any space or air-time left over for the news.

Kermit

PS - I will really miss the Levitra ads when the TV studios get bombed. However, they will probably go last, or be rented out to al Jazzyreara. I wonder if some the suicide guys, who seem to have a wrap on heavenly virigins, will be taking Levitra with them? No! A trustworthy Russian Orthodox saying springs to mind here - "There are no pockets in a funeral shroud".

PPS - I'm encrcling the bog with concertina wire!

4 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 05:24:00 PM, Blogger Brady said...

You know...I'm starting to think we should just take a big breath plug our noses, and GASP...I almost can't say it

START PROFILING THESE TERRORISTS!

If the facts point to most terrorists are muslims, ( not to be confused with "most muslims are terrorists" ) Then maybe we should be adopting special measures to deal with it. Sorry if we hurt someone's feelings, by looking in the backpack of a nervous young arab-looking young man trying to get on a train. Would you get in line behind that guy and get on the same train?

 
At Sat Jul 16, 06:02:00 PM, Blogger Kermit said...

As much as I dislike the idea, that seems about right. If the Mr. Nice Guy routine is getting people killed...

no more Mr. Nice Guy.

I seem to remember that you're in private security, Shadow Spawn. So, I have guess that you know the routine.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 07:38:00 PM, Blogger sandy said...

I read that article you linked.
Thailand has a 4% muslim population. Thier solution should be easy. Expel all the muslims and refuse entry from muslim countrys.
Does that sound radical? I hope so.

 
At Sat Jul 16, 09:27:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've seen a couple of headlines recently about a couple of people getting beheaded in Thailand and it's Muslims doing it.

I had NO idea that it had progressed as far as it has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter