Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

This was sent to...

...me by a Brother in Christ in SanAntonio, Texas. I will not vouch for the theolgy, but the thought is good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One night I had a wondrous dream,
One set of footprints there was seen.

The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.

And then some stranger prints appear,
I ask the Lord,"What have we here?"

"These prints are large and round and neat."
"But Lord, they are too big for feet."

"My child," He said with somber tone,
"For miles I carried you alone."

"I challenged you to walk in faith,"
"But you refused. I had to wait."

"You disobeyed. You would not grow."
"The walk of faith, you would not know."

"I got tired. I got fed up."
"And I dropped you on your butt."

"Because in life, there comes a time,"
"When one must fight, and one must climb."

"When one must rise and take a stand,"
"Or leave their butt prints in the sand."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter