Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

I am heartened...

...to learn that there is life North of the Boarder. Apparently it is not the bleak spot (from a conservative point of view) that the New Jerk Times and the Washington Compost portray. I remand you to a nugget of Canadian gold at...

www.surgite.blogspot.com

You will be in the care of 'John the Mad'. I think that that you may like his slant on things. If he were a bird, he would be flying anti-clockwise over the Tundra.

Enjoy the trip to Canada,

Kermit

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 17, 06:58:00 PM, Blogger John the Mad said...

Thank you kindly for your comments.

Have I mentioned how much I admire George W. and the effort you guys are putting into freeing Iraq?

Keep the flame of freedom burning bright and ignore the bleating lefties up here. They are noisy but essentially ignorant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter