Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mayor Coleman...

of Columbus, Ohio - makes me proud of the city in which I was raised. He makes me prouder yet to hold my head up high and say that "I'm from Columbus".

"I'm FROM Columbus. Thank God that I didn't leave anything there that I have to go back and get!

The stuff that took place at the Mifflin School is bad. The reaction of the school administration, board of education and the mayor's office is totally unconscionable.

I remain...

Stupefied in the Bog,

Kermit

2 Comments:

At Thu May 05, 08:47:00 PM, Blogger Brady said...

I can't believe someone isn't in jail over that yet. You can bet if that happened to my daughter, that school and those boys would be in for the nightmare of their lives!

 
At Fri May 06, 03:21:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

You know what - I was/am SO upset about this. being a teacher and a mom, I can't even believe that it's not bringing the city out in a mass display lynching mobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter